- Material: Buffed elephant, cowhide
- 6-row stitch pattern on shaft and deep scallop
- Overlay pull straps
- Toe Type: Round
- Heel Type: Stacked leather heel
- Outsole: Leather
- Insole: Cushioned leather
- Lining: Cowhide shaft lining and cream cow vamp lining
- Heel Height: 1 3/8”
- Shaft Height: 12”
- Care: Brush off dust and dirt with a soft damp cloth, apply with leather conditioner periodically
- Manufactured: Handmade in Texas
Traditional, tonal, and Texas true. These hardworking cowboy boots have everything you need and more. The finest buffed elephant skin and cowhide leather, a six-row stitch pattern, deep scallop shaft, and round toe are tributes to iconic western wear. Plus, the cushioned insoles are extremely comfortable and will continue to feel better and better over time. Whether you're heading into town or hitting the dusty trail, a pair of Rios is the cowboy boots to get you there.
Family-owned and operated, Rios of Mercedes has been producing quality handmade cowboy boots using traditional techniques in Mercedes, Texas since 1853. This boot is produced exclusively for Pinto Ranch—designed and handmade all under one roof in South Texas.
All orders over $100 within the U.S. qualify for FREE Ground Shipping (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). All other orders are charged at standard UPS rates. For an estimate enter your shipping details on the shopping cart page.
Wrong Size? Changed Your Mind? No Problem! If you're not happy, we aren't either. You are welcome to return your online order within 30 days of purchase if the product is in new condition.