Orders are processed Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays. Every effort is made to ship same day for orders placed under the following conditions. If you require something urgently, please contact us so we can expedite your order.
- Orders placed before 1pm Central Time, Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) will ship the same day.
- Orders received after 1pm Central Time may be processed the same day, but will ship the following business day.
- Orders placed on the weekend or on holidays will be processed the following business day.
- In the event that there is a delay with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- All orders within the U.S. are shipped via FedEx through the following shipping options:
- Ground (1-5 business days from ship date depending on your location)
- 2nd Day Air (2 business days from ship date)
- Next Day Air (1 business day from ship date)
All orders over $100 within the U.S. qualify for free Ground Shipping (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). All other orders are charged at standard FedEx rates. For an estimate enter your shipping details on the shopping cart or checkout page.
Other Shipping Information
Please take into account the following information regarding shipping times and costs.
- We ship from multiple locations. Generally, if we have the item you ordered in stock in more than one of our stores, we will ship from the closest store to you so that you receive the item sooner.
- UPS cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you require USPS shipping, please contact us.
- If your package is lost or stolen, please allow 24 - 48 hours to investigate.
International Shipping and Exchanges
Yes, we ship internationally.
- We will often re-quote shipping cost using USPS as it may be cheaper. If this is the case, we will charge you the lower price when we process your order.
- Due to CITES regulations, we are unable to ship exotic leathers overseas (this includes Alligator, Crocodile, Lizard, Ostrich, Elephant, Hippo, Python, Rattlesnake, etc.)
- We cannot supply international shipping times online. If you would like to know an estimated time of delivery, please contact us.
- Customers are responsible for all customs fees and duty taxes. All efforts are made to ensure that all documentation is correct.
Unfortunately due to high shipping costs we are unable to cover the shipping on international exchanges. To find out what the charges will be if you need to exchange an item from outside the USA, please contact us and we can calculate it for you.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
1. Fill-out the enclosed Return/Exchange formInitiate your return here.
2. YOU SHIP
Just send your package back to us or bring it to a store location.
Please send packages to:
Attn: Internet Returns
1717 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
- - - - - - - - - - OR - - - - - - - - - -
3. FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY TO INTERNATIONAL RETURNS.
Print a return label and affix to the original box.
$10 will deducted from your refund for return shipping costs.
Domestic shipping and returns on boots are always free.
*Note: You will need your Order # and the Shipping Zip Code
Refunds do not include shipping costs from the original order for orders under $100. Taxes and any other fees will be credited minus the $10 return shipping cost if you choose the Pinto Ranch return label option. Got a question? Just give us a call toll free 800.393.8001
Wrong Size? Changed Your Mind? No Problem! If you're not happy, then we aren’t either. You are welcome to return your online order under the following conditions.
- It's within 30 days of your order.
- The product is in new condition.*
You have the following return options.
- Exchange for a different size, color or style.
- For Pinto Ranch store credit.
- For a refund (less any original shipping costs).
- Note: Returns may take 7 - 10 business days to process
Free Shipping on all Boot Exchanges and Returns
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 30 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the soles are in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Can I Return my Order at a Pinto Ranch location?
Of course! Bring in a copy of your receipt within 30 days of your order to any Pinto Ranch location. If you need another copy, please contact us.
We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that is not in resalable condition or otherwise falls outside of our terms and conditions. If you return a boot to us without obtaining a shipping label first, we will not cover the cost of your return. In the event that an item is returned to us with shipping COD, the cost will be deducted from your refund. Shipping costs for international returns and exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
Pinto Ranch reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.