- Details: Cowhide, Inlay/Overlay, Embroidery, Braiding
- Heel: 2.625"
- Toe: Snip Toe
- Shaft Height: 13"
- Handmade, with 100% leather
- Sturdy Leather Pull Tabs on the sides
- Distressed Finish on the leather
- Burnished Finish on the Sole
- Smooth Leather Lining with Soft leather insole
- Leather outsole with a rubber heel cap
Pinto Ranch offers a wide selection of Old Gringo boots for women and a handful of distinctive styles for men. Each pair of Old Gringo cowboy boots is handcrafted in Mexico using the latest fashion trends to create both western and contemporary designs. From studs and embroidery to zippers and Swarovski crystals, with Old Gringo, the beauty is in the detailing. We even offer exclusive styles crafted with unique leather finishes, rare exotic skins and intricate stitch patterns you won't find anywhere else.
All orders over $100 within the U.S. qualify for FREE Ground Shipping (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). All other orders are charged at standard UPS rates. For an estimate enter your shipping details on the shopping cart page.
Wrong Size? Changed Your Mind? No Problem! If you're not happy, we aren't either. You are welcome to return your online order within 30 days of purchase if the product is in new condition.