From pullovers to snap-fronts and every Western shirt in between, Pinto Ranch offers a variety of styles that cater to whatever your heart desires. Our collection includes shirts made from high-quality materials and features unique designs.
Choose from top brands including Cinch, Pinto Ranch, Stetson, Texas Standard, and True Grit. Whether you're a cowboy or just love Western style, our men's Western shirts are sure to make a statement.
Men's Western shirts are a staple of western fashion and are essential for any cowboy's wardrobe. They are not only stylish but also functional and durable, making them perfect for indoor and outdoor activities. Western shirts come in a variety of styles, from button-down shirts to snap-front and pullover shirts. At Pinto Ranch, we have an extensive collection of men's western shirts from western brands that hold true to cowboy culture.
Different Types of Men's Western Shirts
Button-down shirts are a classic style that features a simple design with a pointed collar and button closures. Snap-front shirts are a popular style that features unique pearl snap closures and a more fitted silhouette. Pullover shirts are a comfortable and casual option that is perfect for everyday wear. Denim shirts are a versatile option that can be worn in a variety of settings, while plaid shirts add a touch of personality and style. Embroidered shirts feature intricate designs and add a touch of elegance to any outfit.
How to Wear Men's Western Shirts
Men's Western shirts can be styled in a variety of ways to suit different outfits and occasions. The key to achieving the perfect Western look is to balance the traditional Western style with modern fashion trends. Here are some additional tips on how to wear Western shirts:
- Casual Look: Pair a Western shirt with jeans and cowboy boots. Choose a shirt with a relaxed fit and a classic design, such as plaid or embroidery. Leave the shirt untucked and roll up the sleeves for a relaxed and laid-back look.
- Business Casual Look: Wear a Western shirt with dress pants and dress shoes. Choose a shirt with a more fitted silhouette and a simple design, such as a solid color or a subtle pattern. Tuck the shirt into the pants and wear a belt with a western-style buckle for a touch of fancy flair.
- Formal Look: Choose a shirt with a more fitted silhouette and a classic design, such as a white or black shirt with pearl snaps. Tuck the shirt into the pants and wear a belt with a Western-style buckle for a touch of elegance.
- Accessorizing Western shirts: When you accessorize you personalize your look. Touches like a cowboy hat, belt, and cowboy boots nail your authentic Western style.
- Tips for Choosing the Right Fit: Make sure to consider the fit and choose a size that is comfortable and feels good. A shirt should fit snugly around the shoulders and chest but should not be too tight. The length should be long enough to tuck into the pants but not too long that it bunches up. The sleeves should be long enough to cover the wrists when the arms are extended. Refer to each individual brand size guidelines to help you find the perfect fit.
Caring For Western Shirts
It's important to follow the care instructions on each western shirt to keep it looking fresh and new. Washing and drying guidelines are usually located on a tag inside the shirt. Materials like cotton, denim, and twill are usually washed in a gentle cycle in cold water and air dried. Hot water and a hot dryer could shrink and ruin the fabrics. Suede and western shirts with special adornments like fringe and peal closures may require professional dry cleaning only. Clean shirts should be hung on hangers or folded properly and stored in drawers to prevent wrinkles. If a shirt is ripped, torn, or needs to be repaired, we suggest sending yours to a professional tailor.